Solving My Clients’ Problems For More Than 10 Years


Fiance(e)s visas: How can you get one?

If you live in the states and the person you want to marry has no right to, then getting a fiance(e) visa may allow you to reunite. The official term for it is a K-1 non-immigrant visa. You can only do it if you are a U.S. citizen. So if you are not, you need to see...

read more