Solving Our Clients’ Problems For More Than 10 Years

Helping Families Start Their Lives In The United States

At Kelso Law, we understand how difficult it is to be in a new country without your family. We strive to provide the legal support families need to reunite in the United States and maintain residency. Whether you need assistance with a K-1 fiance visa, or you want to bring your spouse, parents or children to the U.S., you can trust our lawyers to guide you through the process.

The U.S. immigration process is complex and can quickly become confusing and overwhelming. A simple mistake can delay your petition or cause a denial. When you work with our experienced Dallas immigration attorneys, you can rest assured that we will help you through the process while keeping your best interests in mind.

Comprehensive Family-Based Immigration Guidance

Every year, the United States issues over 1 million new green cards, and millions of other temporary visas. The government grants green cards based on a complex system of admission categories and numerical quotas; the law is there to work for you, not against you.

If you are a green card holder or United States citizen, you can apply to obtain green cards for your closest relatives. These relatives may include your:

  • Fiancé
  • Spouse
  • Children (even if over the age of 21 and married)
  • Parents
  • Siblings

Sometimes, there is a long wait while they process your petition. However, you should consider applying for your relatives even if they may not get their green cards for years to come. The sooner you start the process, the sooner you can reunite with your loved ones in the United States.

In some cases, your relative is already in the United or is still living in a foreign country. Knowing which immigration forms to fill out and what evidence is required is crucial. You do not want to start your own case and then mess it up, it is much more costly to try to fix it later than it is to do it right the first time. Our immigration attorneys can assist you with K-1 fiance visas, marriage visas and options for noncitizen permanent residents.

Get In Touch With Us Today

At Kelso Law, we help clients regardless of their immigration status. Our goal is to help you unite your family and start your new future in the United States. To learn more about how we can help you, schedule a consultation by calling us at 214-216-6816 or filling out our online contact form.

Hablamos español.